PNA Mission and Vision
Mission: Championing the global competence, welfare, and positive and professional image of the Filipino nurse.
Vision: By 2030, PNA is the primary professional association advancing the welfare and development of globally competitive Filipino nurses.
- Love of God and Country
- Quality and Excellence
- Promote the holistic welfare of nurses
- Generate programs and activities that would prepare nurses to be globally-competitive.
- Intensify membership campaign.
- Engage nurses to actively participate in the programs, projects, and activities of the association.
- Establish national and international networking/ linkages.
- Promote the professional image of the nurses and nursing.
- Guarantee transparent, policy-based and responsible utilization of resources.
- Contribute to nation-building through institutionalized social responsibility initiatives.
- Promote the Positive Practice Environment (PPE) for nurses.